[OPEN] Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Kahlua
May flowers always line your path
and sunshine light your day

She was feeling so many feelings and the childish, emotion queen did not know how to deal with any of them. How could she learn to accept devastation as a daily part of her routine? How could she live knowing that she had created devastation for someone else that was so much worse than her own? Most importantly, how could she stand beside these saviors of her heart and soul- these mares she called friend and sister- when her black heart would try to mask the sunshine that radiated from theirs? They were questions for the ages that the painted woman could not answer, nor try to answer, nor even think about.

At least she was accepted by her winged friend, allowed to fall into the mare's warm embrace, Aly's benevolent heart holding her to the ground while Kahlua unfairly unleashed her grief, quite literally, onto the woman's shoulder. The words that were sent around- Aly ensuring her that it was alright, Res affirming the fact that she knew Kahlua did not mean it- went in one early and out the other for the poor painted girl. They were nice, too nice, and they were just doing what they did best. Surely, underneath their layers, they were wishing Kahlua gone from their sights and memories, cursing the gods that they had ever known her. How could they be thinking anything else?

But despite her insistent words and her endless sobs, they would not leave. Aly continued to stand and comfort her, Res stated as fact that she would be healing her and amidst the wispy smoke, some of their words began to stick into Kahluas head. We're here now. The bruises on her rump began to heal. We're not going anywhere. The pain in her head subsided. She must learn, one way or another. The poison was leeched from her limb and the pressure was released. Do you even want me here?

Kahlua wanted to answer, wanted to scream that she wanted them here and wanted them never to leave but that she did not deserve their goodness. But still crying, still shaking, how could she say anything? Wildly grasping in the darkness, Kahlua latched onto the first thing she could find- her magic. She hoped she was not asking the Lady Moon too much, having just been healed by the goddess' magic, but this situation called for a lot of help. Kahlua released the calming wave upon herself and, unwittingly, the group around her. As the seconds passed, she felt her tears subside and her wrenched heart slowly relax. The wild thoughts that has raced through her brain slowed to a reasonable pace. The queen was, if still heartbroken, at least calm.

“Oh Res, Aly, I always want you here. What would I do without you?” She looked earnestly between them as she backed up to give Aly some room. Her puffy blue eyes displayed her honest heart. “But you couldn't possibly want me around... I've... Look what I've done.” Calmness had brought her the ability to speak without screeching incoherently but it did not change her outlook on life. “How can I stay in this peaceful herd when I am nothing better than a murderess?” Her eyes then trained on the floor as she awaited their responses, certainly assuming the worst- that she was right and they would not have her here anymore.

OOC| Kah used her rank magic.

@[Alysanne]

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Kahlua - 06-15-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Kahlua - 06-28-2014, 11:44 PM