the Rift

[OPEN] Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

A soft whicker escaped her when she spotted Res standing so close but so far - beckoning her to join them. A group hug might be a little awkward but it was needed. Kahlua needed them both - it wasn’t a matter of Alysanne being there to comfort and Resplendence being there to heal. Weren’t these two mares practically sisters? There was a bond there that the winged Alysanne had no intention of severing or coming between. They were all friends, and they were all needed.

After the healing mists had receded, Alysanne felt Kahlua’s sobs lessen against her and, simultaneously, she felt calm leech through her. Not realizing that it was magic, the painted pegasus was left with a remarkable lightness in her heart where the worry had been eating away at it just moments ago. It would be back, of course, but for now she felt soothed - as though her friends had been the ones comforting her.

When Kahlua stepped back, she felt a surge of cool air replacing the warmth of her friend against her skin - chilling her. Though that loss of contact (for Alysanne did so love having her friends close) hardly mattered. Despite the calming of the sobs from their wonderful queen, Kahlua still had her doubts about how they could remain her friend.“I would not label you a murderess, sweet Kahlua. Never. There are… accidents and that is what this was.” She could only imagine the turmoil going through the paint’s mind at the moment (never having been put in such a tragic position herself) and oh how she wished she could take away all of that pain. A true murderess would not be so remorseful over her actions, would not be so worried about being accepted back into the herd. That was Kahlua, the kind and loving Kahlua that Alysanne had quickly grown to love after meeting her. “Were you not protecting this peaceful herd? If Aurelia had won…” The fiery filly would have brought turmoil. It was what she did.

“It’s okay to mourn but the Edge needs it’s champion queen,” She spoke this lightly, suspecting there was little relief in winning considering what else had occurred - not to mention just how much the Edge loved their queen, champion in battles or not - “- and we need our friend. Of course we want you around. Always.” Green eyes remained focused on her, willing her to hear their soft voices - to let the words sooth her, if only just a little bit. This was, Alysanne could imagine, something that would bother Kahlua for some time before her heart let it go. Now she reached out with the intention to bump her muzzle against Kahlua’s gently. “You would not be the Kahlua I adore if you did not feel guilty about this, you’ve got the biggest heart of anyone I know. But please, try not to let it bother you. We’re all… not peaceful sometimes. Especially when ourselves and our family are threatened.” If they chased everyone out anytime they were not the perfect embodiment of peace, there would be no one left in the herd!
Alysanne</style>
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.</style>

image credits
table by boom <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Kahlua - 06-15-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Alysanne - 08-02-2014, 11:19 PM