the Rift

[OPEN] Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
It hurt her, knowing that her sister was going through so much pain. It tore at her heart and pulled at each and every fiber of her being. Her sister did not deserve this, and the fact that she was saying nothing and only sobbing was beginning to confuse her even more. She shuddered, stepping backwards in an attempt to offer the mare her space since she wasn't speaking. She had Aly, after all, and as much as it hurt it seemed as though that was all that she needed.

However, as a sense of calm seemed to spill over the area, she was told that she was always wanted here. "You would continue to be strong, and bring joy to everyone around you," she whispered in response to her question. The world could keep turning without Resplendence, that much she knew. A gentle sigh escaped her lips and a shake of her head was given as Alysanne responded to the next comments which fell from the mare's mouth. Far more delicate words - all focused on Kahlua. She simply nodded her head. "Murderer's kill in cold blood, for no reason. I watched it happen to my best friend... that's the reason I wanted to become a healer. If I'd know how to heal I might have been able to save her, to save Rowan from that black unicorn with bronze markings. I don't know his name - but he just continues to fill my nightmares regardless. Kahlua, you could not live in anyone's nightmares. You are not a murderess..." she insists, pain swirling through her features as she stumbles back a little, eyes sliding shut. She tried to push the memories from her mind, but it all hurt. And so, she chose, instead, to stand there and try and run through them without crying, without panicking.

Kahlua could never do this.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Kahlua - 06-15-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Murderess [Post-Challenge Healing] - by Resplendence - 08-12-2014, 01:21 AM