the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Stay With Me [Cirrus]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Gentle. Gracious fingers of gentle breezes were grasping at their grieving frames. A gift, a guiding light for the two broken girls who yet to understand the pain both had needed to endure in order to grow. It was acting as a grappling hook, grasping to their frames that wanted to crumble for the pain they had endured with the grotesque hole placed in their hearts. Could the Gods even fix this? It was a process, a mind-boggling one that bore down on even the strongest of minds. But Rasta would find a way to get back a part of that soul which was missing. But the gentle winds stopped.

Heat. Hardened bodies shift in weight as the sun bores down upon their frames in the heavy reminder of the desert - of the droughts that had hastened their growth into heroes (even if they were only heroes to others and not themselves). However hesitant the reactions may be for this golden mare, the hovering burden does have her stepping forward, her head tilting almost horizontal as she allows her mind to continue haggling with the option of speaking again, apologizing for something which may have caused the other mare's hackles to raise. However, the heat was hiding.

Shade. Sweet reprieves from the sun were showered in kisses, in love. She didn't comprehend that she was actually shaded only partially by the singular cloud that had randomly appeared. The summer coat that was situated upon her hide was not suited for the impending shuddering and shocking drop in temperature. So, she didn't react much when it felt as though her throat was screeching for the water. A lack of humidity from the heat, she presumed, but she had not taken into account the surprising power of the magic. So, slowly, she began to shiver in the shade.

Broken. Bubbling thoughts are blocked from breaching the chilling air as Cirrus breathes only a few, blistering words. Gone… Baffled, she blindly (in more ways than one) stepped forward. The mare has bowed her head, as if her gaze is stuck upon the ground below her. What she thinks is a tear seems to baptize the broken mare before her. Minimal bearings are beckoning for her attention, and so, despite the brackish trembling, she drops her cranium to brush against the other's forehead, should such a reaction be allowed. Both broken mares bore unfixable wounds.

Cold. Carefully sections cracks in their carved up hearts were being frozen by the carelessly created weather. She craved companionship, the one she had been cut from her when she crossed the threshold. "Cirrus…" a pause as she collected herself, trying to proceed with calming words instead of a cacophony of nonsense. "I understand…" A breath in as she feels her bones clattering from the chill and she feels the way that the water seems to glaze over, starting to crack as it reaches its freezing point. "I lost mine too, when I first came here. I know the hole…" A few tears crawl over her rims, also freezing the trails on her cheeks as soon as they come in contact with the air. Coldness couldn't shatter their pain…

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Rasta - 06-14-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Cirrus - 06-16-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Rasta - 06-16-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Cirrus - 06-20-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Rasta - 06-21-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Cirrus - 06-21-2014, 06:34 AM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Rasta - 06-22-2014, 02:29 AM
RE: !! Stay With Me [Cirrus] - by Cirrus - 06-22-2014, 10:54 PM