the Rift

[OPEN] i officially hate angels [leaders, healers]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Disconcerting. The way she continued to drawl on and on. The distinct reason that wasn't a reason for a fight. Delirious - the mare must be delirious. Darker destinations had to have drug their way to the surface in order to result in the blow dealt to her companion. But wasn't disconcerting this entire mare's being?

Messy. Mastering emotions of such magnitude was messy. Malicious or not, the actions of this other fighter had torn a soul from the world, not allowing it a chance to mark its own path. Masking emotions was a part of the golden one's make-up. And so, she kept her maw shut as the winged one spoke of only having her for a short time. "Love traverses all of time, young one…" Rasta murmurs. Messy, far too messy.

Apologies. A low sigh escapes the mare's maw, barely audible in over the sobs that littered the air. It is only Africa's comforting maw upon her cheek which caused the astute blind mare to allow a singular tear to fall down across her maw. So much for not allowing her emotions to control her. "Thank you, though I believe the more pertinent apologetic phrase would be for yours - that of which I am sorry for the pain that must radiate through you." Apologetic gestures - would they be wasted?

Burial. Begging for the beast inside of her to buy into the idea that it can leave the pegasus alone it seems. Blind eyes move towards the mare, allowing her gentle words to bubble forth from her maw. "I suppose I can assist, if you do not mind earth shaking to loosen the ground," but the offer is at best manners - she knows it will break her for she was not given the opportunity to bury her own. Burial, it was an opportunity for closure.

Home. Heavy limbs bean to shuffle back towards the shade. Her bodice pressed up against Africa's shoulder as the two mares began the trek back to the Oasis. Hurt hearts and harbored thoughts were most of what this group was. So, hailing through the heat, they would find their way. They would find their way home.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
RE: i officially hate angels [leaders, healers] - by Rasta - 06-23-2014, 08:50 PM