the Rift

[OPEN] i officially hate angels [leaders, healers]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
RASTA

hey sister, do you still believe in love, i wonder?

Recognition. She seemed to place the previous rondevu in the meadow where Alleo had been with us. When I had been wrung with the reality of muteness instead of blindness. However, the words that slipped from her maw of liking Rasta in her company she failed to believe. "That was me," she plainly responds, recalling the scene well enough. Recognition could assist, though.

Support. She pressed herself up against the physically shattered mare. Showing her way as a form of strength when she wasn't sure how Africa would manage. Sweet voice seemed to darken. She gives an ultimatum and she can only slide into her own place in the area which she is. Knowing that Rasta do not have any say in what she is allowed to do. Support is all she can give.

Past. The past is drug up. Memories pushed forward from panicked portions. Gaucho is back. Persistent memories are sorely lacking from his end though. Perhaps it would be for the best. Then, he couldn't push the Throat into pressing situations they should not be in. But, the past is what makes you.

Delicate. Destroyed mind finally speaks back up, digressing from the information about Gaucho. It would mean nothing to her. Though, deep down she didn't doubt that Midas would want to know. So, she would spread the message upon her return to the Falls. Now, there were more pressing matters. "Where would you wish for this burial to happen? Africa, will you join us?" she said, delicately broaching the thought that Africa would stay by her side. She couldn't drag through the pain without her there. She was too delicate with this open wound.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
RE: i officially hate angels [leaders, healers] - by Rasta - 06-28-2014, 07:51 PM