the Rift

[OPEN] i officially hate angels [leaders, healers]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
AURELIA
I tell Africa about Gaucho and ask her a question, but she avoids my question. Is she really that sore about what happened? I was a yearling, I didn't feel safe here... Get over it. I guess I can't be too upset at her, though. She did trust me, and she even considered us sisters. I know i definitely did. It won't be completely hard to wait a tiny bit before rejoining the herd of the desert. Of course, I would love to join now and begin recruiting and stuff, but I'm okay with waiting.

I can tell Africa hates me. It's the only thing I see in her. I know that could just be me imagining it, but the way her bright eyes stiffen their intense gaze on me.... It makes me feel small, unloved. "I can bring him here..." I recall his extreme desire to smash me when we were battling. The way his baleful gaze bore into my fragile soul and made me shudder. "perhaps." I add on. No need to get their hopes up high, just to come back a Gaucho-less failure. But that stallion is so damn stubborn he may just completely ignore me. Will I have to find another way to get him? Of course, I suck at stealing and fighting, so I'd have to convince him to come back, even if it's merely a visit.

The conversation continues when Rasta's elegant voice wafts in the air and fills up the greedy silence that plagues the relationship between Africa and I. She asks me where this burial should take place. "E--" I stop myself from saying Edge. I'm surely well hated there. Why should I go back? I mean, I guess I could and just try to avoid Kahlua and all the Edge members. How hard can it be to sneak in and out? They probably wouldn't even notice. "dge... the World's Edge." Whatever, what's the worst that can happen? The Edge members talk to me? I could probably be okay with that. Rasta also invited Africa to join us, and I am pleased to see Africa accepting the offer.

"When shall we go?" I'd prefer to go sooner, so Shilva can happily rest in peace. Of course, I would wait years if that is what Africa wants.

"Talking"
ooc:; <3 sorry for the wait
Image Credit

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i officially hate angels [leaders, healers] - by Aurelia - 07-19-2014, 05:34 PM