the Rift

[OPEN] Chiming Bells [JOINING]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence shuffled her weight, managing a weak smile to the other nurse as she responded with her hello. And then, she went through the introductions of the one who was standing beside her. Eyes continually shot around, taking in each inch of his frame - trying to ensure that it was not the same horse who had killed her best friend.

A deep breath in and nod of her head as she said Res might do better at explaining the jobs than she was - if Res had a couple of minutes that was. She supposed she could. The only words that left his maw were that what Brisa said had been true. So, as she cleared her throat she allowed a few words to fall from her lips. "I am one of the two Moon Doctors here. We are in charge of the well being of the herd and I take care of a herb garden which we are taking care of here. We have a Glazier - Dragomir - who is in charge of creating many of the lovely items found around here, and then we have our Spector, Quilyan, who gathers information to aid us in decisions as well as protecting us from those who wish to steal from our herd. We have two newly appointed Generals, Archibald and Ktulu, and they are in charge of our fighters, making sure that they are ready in case someone wishes to strike on our peaceful herd or our allies. All of the fields are growing, with plenty of different ways to shine. The crafters can make almost anything they can think up, and the spies and warriors should be starting to do things to hone their skills. However, we are also looking for a new Seer after a rather… unfortunate turn of events. The Seer is one of our higher positions and definitely revered. For, you see, if the Moon Goddess likes you enough, she will take you under her wing - she will come to your call when you speak to her in the mists and reveal information to you in order to help the rest of us. It is one of the most interesting positions and can be the most helpful if used correctly…" There was a pause as she looked over to Brisa, realizing she had probably babbled on for far too long.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Come this way, we will rest near my Garden and continue chatting there so you are not tied up here at the border with all this shattered glass," she said before turning on her haunches and beginning to lazily trot over towards her precious herbs. "If you have any more questions, I will do my best to answer them."

Image by Mockingale
Table by Moonstone Designs
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Chiming Bells [JOINING] - by Blightghast - 06-16-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Chiming Bells [JOINING] - by Brisa - 06-22-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Chiming Bells [JOINING] - by Blightghast - 06-24-2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Chiming Bells [JOINING] - by Resplendence - 06-24-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Chiming Bells [JOINING] - by Brisa - 06-25-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: Chiming Bells [JOINING] - by Blightghast - 06-27-2014, 12:44 PM