the Rift

You gave me wings.

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
The beard of glory...

As usual, his slightly nomadic nature pushed his hooves to movement and Torleik once again found himself in the Threshold. New faces were less likely to be cruel than old, and the dual-horned rabicano felt little kinship with those around him in the Basin. So he wandered out beyond the Sentinel, beyond the tundra and the cooler air into the unfortunate humidity and heat of the Tallsun season.

Irelyn shaded his head by sitting perched on his horns, unwilling to expend energy flying. It was too hot for that. The sound of beating wings met his audits nonetheless and his glacial eyes looked around curiously, wondering what winged creature was in flight nearby.

To his surprise - and loathing - he found it to be a pegasus.

Was it the pegasus stallion he wanted? The one he would find and beat into a bloody, feathered pulp? Scent told him this one was a mare and he frowned, disappointed. It seemed his desire for revenge would not be sated today, and his thoughts wandered slightly philosophical. Revenge for what? No claim of his had been violated and in reality, it was Brisa who'd hurt him more.

But he couldn't exactly beat down a new mother could he? With a sigh - the pegasus mare had looked straight at him so Torleik assumed he'd been spotted. Emerging from the trees, he approached slowly and with no attempt to be friendly - though he was not rude, either. "Are you lost?"

It was a simple question. He would direct her if need be. Otherwise, he would move on.

"talk talk talk"

-----------------------------------
OOC: Has a Basin tag, so I appear! :D

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
You gave me wings. - by Kadir - 06-17-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: You gave me wings. - by Torleik - 06-18-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: You gave me wings. - by Kadir - 06-20-2014, 12:13 AM