the Rift

[OPEN] Moving Onward

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani

"Hey! Mind if I share your space" My head turns, pulling me from my daydreaming. Which for being on patrol is really a good thing I figure. His voice seemed to go from that of a child to that of an adult. I guess that means he is older than I am. Could be a good thing, incase we run into any trouble... But then again I can't imagine us finding trouble here. "I don't mind..." As he gets closer, I notice the smell of home upon his coat. He is another of the herd, which I am really greatful for.

I wait till he has caught up to me before speaking again. "I am Amani." I really don't know what else to say. I find myself suddenly shy around him, and the creature who is with him. I really start to wonder if everyone around here has a companion. Well, the stallion Dalibor hadn't had one... But Cera had one... I've seen others, like the ones who had come here when my Lord stood here and choosen two among us to quest for things they wished for.

Here I am, daydreaming again. I want the magic my mother had, even if magic already seems to flow in my veins. It's a strange, warm feeling when I make my balls of fire. Momma had been able to make heated gusts of air. She said the air could burn the lungs of those who breathed it in. I had watched before fleeing for my life... One of the wolves was struck by it, and fell over quickly gasping for breath. I had run then, ran for my life like Momma told me to. I think she knew there was to many for her to take them all...

"Talking"

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Moving Onward - by Amani - 06-17-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Moving Onward - by Sacre - 06-18-2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Moving Onward - by Amani - 06-22-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: Moving Onward - by Sacre - 06-28-2014, 06:48 AM