the Rift

[OPEN] Exploring and Patrolling

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani

It seems like on both patrols I will not be alone. Although this time, I am joined by another who is not of my own herd. The smell on her is very different, has a but more of a wood smell to it. Anyway, I watch as she comes up from the clouds and lands... She's not very graceful, but maybe that just comes with time. I'm sure I will do worse than that at first. I look away, so that she doesn't think i've seen her ungraceful landing.

It's when she nickers and comes closer that I see she looks familiar. But from where? I mean, I haven't been to many places in my short life. Majority of my life has now been spent inside Helovia, so it has to be from here that I know here. Her scent is not of the Falls, so I can only assume she is from either World's Edge or the Aurora Basin. I am still thinking when she gets closer and I take a step back to keep a bit of distance between us. After all, she seems friendly.. But I am still smaller than she is. Oh how I want to be full grown. "Hello." I stat simply. I am not willing to give up my name or where I am from just yet. Not until I know she can be trusted. You never know what a stranger will be capable of. Oh how I wish Cera was here! Or anyone from my herd really..

"Talking"
@[Nasreen]

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Exploring and Patrolling - by Amani - 06-17-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Exploring and Patrolling - by Nasreen - 06-19-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: Exploring and Patrolling - by Nasreen - 06-26-2014, 02:40 AM
RE: Exploring and Patrolling - by Amani - 06-22-2014, 02:23 AM