the Rift

[OPEN] my summer senses are tingling [sensory deprivation #1]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I could feel her limbs as each muscle pulled and flexed, shooting her forward in graceful strides upon the softened earth. It was warm, the way that her pelt seemed to soak up the sun did not help, but I refused to offer words of wisdom at this moment. No, she could handle herself for the most part. So, instead I curled up in my corner of her mind, allowing the feeling of the wind blowing through her mane to remind me of all the times I myself had been able to do such things. When I had been able to stretch my limbs, to feel the wind through my hair and allow the power to course through my veins.

It had been thrilling, and I was merely glad that being connected to my daughter in such a way after death allowed me to feel all of it through her. So, when the sound of a squeak reached our ears I carefully directed Seele towards it. The mare gently changing her position in order to ease her way over towards the cliffs to the east, where some of the prison cells were beginning to be formed. Audits flickering to the rumbling of rock and the sounds of the cracking.

Carefully, Seele came to a stop about a meter away from the other one. And, was she gorgeous. She seemed to keep good care of herself, and just that fact gave her my seal of approval, even if Schwere was grumbling behind me about the fact that he wasn't sure if she could fight or not. After all, apparently that was what mattered to her father.

"Could you use a hand?" Seele questions, allowing her cranium to tilt to the side in a display of emotion she didn't actually feel. I had taught her well - so it seemed.

Hope you don't mind ;3
Trying a new style, so Innerste (her dead mother) is the one narrating the post.
@[Elsa]
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: my summer senses are tingling [sensory deprivation #1] - by Seele - 06-18-2014, 10:24 PM