the Rift

[OPEN] my summer senses are tingling [sensory deprivation #1]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The rock cracked and crumbled the more she stood, until large boulders were in the space where an original strong, and smooth surface had been. Slowly, ice began to grip the outer shells of the rock, reaching into the small crevices and tearing at the inner part of the rocks, until the boulders became just "large rocks".

The smell of another caught her nostrils, but she thought the being to be too far away to do any real damage. However, a voice from behind her caught her attention. She tensed and whirled around, only to see her leader standing behind her. Elsa's breath released in a sigh, and she smiled at Seele. "Help would be nice, since it's only myself, and not quite a "huge" project, I really just need help to like... move rock, and make the sides a bit smoother. Just the normal, boring stuff I suppose. If you have other things to do, you are welcome to leave, otherwise i'd enjoy your company and getting to know you, since, well, I haven't actually gotten to know you." She smiled sheepishly and turned bad to the opening in the rock, the ice melting away leaving dark spots on the rock. "We can start by just pushing it into the pile from the cell rooms. It's neat to walk by there, little critters are starting to build nests in the loose rock." The pile was a few meters away from the cell opposite the sensory deprivation room. Large boulders and small boulders alike were piled high. Birds and small critters ran back and forth from the pile. "So, how did you start of your life?" She asked, turning to face her leader, not quite knowing what to say.

@[Seele]
[ooc;// so I kinda just put the pile there, but if you don't want it there just let me know. xD]

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: my summer senses are tingling [sensory deprivation #1] - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 03:12 PM