the Rift

[OPEN] my summer senses are tingling [sensory deprivation #1]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa still wasn't sure what to make of their queen yet, she seemed reserved in a rightful sense... but a little too much so. She offered to help roll some of the debris away, and Elsa stood quiet for a moment. "Thank you, that would be most helpful indeed." Indeed? Elsa when in the world have you used to word indeed? Trying to be all fancy for your leader? It was ironic you used to have this done to you, and now you turned into the fangirl. Well, maybe not a complete fangirl, but an admirer nonetheless.

Elsa followed behind Seele, except, making things a little more... lazier. She iced a small path from the rock pile to the cave, and began sliding small stones down the path into the pile. Hopefully she wouldn't be judged too much... but Elsa was too lazy to care today.

She spoke of her history, shocking and brief Elsa didn't really expect any less. Still, it seemed rather vague in curt, and Elsa wouldn't push the situation any more. "I was once queen, back in my homeland. Ostracized for an accident in which blood was spilled. I have a sister whom I believe is still alive. My mother and father both perishing not long after she was born. It sounds like you were close to your mom? I was too." She offered a sheepish smile. Elsa felt awkward but glad to have company, even if she had just made a horrible mistake by saying her and her mother were friends. However, it sounded as if she had more respect for her mother, by the way her words were chosen. "Do you have any children?" Hey, it's nosy but a valid question, you've got to start somewhere. Elsa lazily began to slide a few more rocks down the ice.

@[Seele]

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: my summer senses are tingling [sensory deprivation #1] - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 10:20 AM