the Rift

[OPEN] my summer senses are tingling [sensory deprivation #1]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
She needed to keep working. So, I continued to push her frame to roll the rocks away from the inside of the cave and toward the pile off to the side. It was the path of ice which caught her attention though and soon had her rolling them to the start in order to get them off to the pile. So, with her history lingering in the air and the question to the Mason waiting for a response.

One rock, another roll. The process continued at a much faster pace with the ice below it now in order to assist in the movement of it - getting rid of the friction. Good, at least the Mason had some intelligence. Were you close to me? I asked, a huff in my voice as Seele only shook her head. ""No. I barely knew her. I spent most of my hours with my father, training." There is a pause in her voice as she stops for a second. ""Perhaps I'd be a different person if I'd been allowed to be near her," she offers before starting the work of pushing again.

However, the next question caught her off guard. Ears pinning a little in my own shock being placed upon Seele's frame. ""No. And by this point, I doubt any man will want to put up with me long enough to have children either. Why?" she muttered, grumbling a little bit at the fact they somehow got onto the question of family. Whatever, at least it was getting to know the herd - proving that she 'cared'.

If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: my summer senses are tingling [sensory deprivation #1] - by Seele - 07-08-2014, 08:50 PM