the Rift

[PRIVATE] Familial Ties [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

This was the passion this body had yearned for, (even dreamed about) in a reunion of brothers. I’d never expected to see Apollo alive again; the fragile thrill to taste his musk upon my senses and feel the solid warmth of untainted flesh. We’d brushed whiskers and I’d heard him sigh in what could only be mirrored as contentment. Soon our intimate meeting shifted attention toward his reply to my curious questions. I was relieved to hear that he’d wisely stayed out of the decaying landscape. It was home for only the dead and dying. Honeyed gaze softened in sympathy as he gave brief condolences toward those we’d lost, “Aye,” I could only murmur in agreement, a horrible place indeed.

Apollo explained his current living situation, obviously unaware that his former homeland had been reborn as a child, or he’d found a distaste for those that now lingered under its patron god. This information made my grin slipped a notch and a flush of uncertainty filtered across my soul. How would he handle the news that I’d become leader of his former home?

I remained silent in my personal musing as the gentle heart went on to add that Edge had given their blessing for his presence. Then the question was turned upon heel and reversed to me, my frown deepened and I turned crown aside to hide some of the doubt; gaze glancing toward the fluttering insects whom had suddenly captured my interest. “They are well.” Both of them (since I’d last checked) “I…” words caught in my throat and my gaze forcefully slipped back to him with the hesitation of a foal who had done wrong, “I am no longer Sultan of Dragon’s Throat…But Czar of Hidden Falls.”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 06-17-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 06-22-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 06-23-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 07-02-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 07-02-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Midas - 07-07-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Familial Ties [Midas] - by Apollo - 07-19-2014, 08:42 PM