the Rift

[JUDGED] !! Figure Eight [Agrona]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

The past few weeks have been full of nothing but torturous boredom, provided that I never once even attempted to leave the soothing grasp of the Falls' walls; actually, that's a lie, I went to a meeting where everything just confused me and left me annoyed, so I left before anything had played out. I had probably missed out on something there, but I had also missed a meeting that had happened here as well. I overheard some mare who's face I didn't care enough to remember talk about that fat pony being talked up, but other than that, I didn't hear very much. Nothing interesting I'm sure. Warm days full of endless sun naps kept my brain in order and nicely dusted out; at this point of time, I could probably fucking cough and make a god damn castle out of dust that's settled in my head over just a few days.

This morning was one a little less quenching than yesterday, a soft breeze churning off of the rising ocean waters keeping it nice and drafty so we don't just sweat our asses off. Earlier I had gotten to my feet and stretched out a bit by a pool, doing some kind of stress-relieving horsey yoga and letting my mind wade in careless thoughts, but I had eventually grown bored of that too and found myself aimlessly wandering the acres in a lonely matter.

Well manicured feet found the earth with soft plods, lean legs carrying me along the edges of the tide waters in a smooth trot. With a silken tail arched and my long skull held high, I moved with a natural grace that others could only wish to grasp the concept of. "Hah!" I outwardly cackle, ears perked forward in a pleasant matter with dark lips curled upward in a sly grin; They only wish they could be me. my gruff voice purrs in my own skull, only boosting the already flourishing ego.

Above the soft slap of sloshing water against rocks, my ears twitch to find the source of a distant call, one that we all know as the dear Queen Clown Face. Long neck arches slightly, white-laced snout pulling into my chest to allow an ever-graceful canter to carry my body toward the Necromancer. It doesn't take long to find her darkly colored body standing out against the lush greens and hardy browns of our home, where she seems to be expecting someone to come right for her; but why shouldn't she? She is the Queen after all.

Legs ease into a walk, stopping me at a comfortable distance away from the white-faced mare -if you were to throw one more Seele and a half of me between the pair of us, you'd have us stacked from nose to tail. "Seele," I begin, wild violet eyes finding their way down her body; the bitch is missing some of her ear! Had she been in another fight, or had that been the result of the venomous mare's disease? "Trying to kill yourself I see?" the words are supposed to be playful -followed by a chuckle even- but they seem to carry that snide tone I can't seem to get rid of, even with my own Czarina.

My tail, still arched, flicks back and forth slowly, slipping across my back legs harmlessly as I take a step backward. The quiet pool that I have visited so long ago still rippled with the slightest evidence that a little miss someone had been playing with it somehow or another.. that or some fish have found their way up from the bottom of the pool to spy on our meeting.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tag: @[Seele]
Word count: 613 Move: 0/3

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
!! Figure Eight [Agrona] - by Seele - 06-17-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: !! Figure Eight [Agrona] - by Agrona - 06-17-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: !! Figure Eight [Agrona] - by Seele - 06-17-2014, 07:58 PM