the Rift

[JUDGED] !! Figure Eight [Agrona]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Limbs shift, my ears flick, and I continue to dance my way around the soft ground, allowing the dirt to kick back up. Carefully calculated movements were what drove me around and round as Schwere shouted directions in my head. That was, until I heard the word: HALT!

Someone else was coming, as I had expected when I'd given out the call into the breeze. Wind delicately snatching at my forelock and mane, pulling it back and out of the way. Alas, it was Agrona coming up to me, giving us about a horse space and a half between us. She says my name, and then asks if I'm trying to kill myself. It is her laugh that allows a smirk to befall my own lips. "More like trying to not join the souls that haunt my mind." a twisted grin, dripping the 'pain' from the encounters which really elicited no emotions - just thoughts that the two mares were hundin's and should go die in their own, deep dark holes. Both Circuta and Confutatis were no longer family when they had once been. No longer, and never again.

Golden orbs shift up to meet her violet ones with a glint in their deep, deep recesses. Perhaps she would be the perfect one to train with. After all, she was yet another unicorn and didn't have the ability to take flight. Not only that, but she was also thinner and lankier. Closer to a more graceful type build than power. It would be even if she would accept it. "Perhaps der kämpfer would like to join me in some training?" An invitation to not only strengthen the leader, but to create a stronger army. "No magic, no companions - a fair even field to train..."

Because, after all, you didn't know if you were a good fighter if you couldn't fight with your own hooves and horns.

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

-----
[319/800] && [0/3]
You can attack first if you wish ;3
@[Agrona]

hundin - bitch
der kampfer - the fighter
Seele
you better run to survive, before she makes you her latest slaughter
Credits