the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Halycon Days [Apollo]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

For One More Day, I'm Not Afraid to Fall

Even though this summer wasn't as blistering hot as all of the others that he had experienced during his stay in Helovia, Apollo did his best to stay out of the Sun. He wasn't a vain creature, not by a long shot, but the sharp, summer Sun bleached his hide like no other, turning the sleek ebony of his shoulders and rum into a bleached out, grainy brown that was rather unflattering to look at.

Once again, not that he was vain... And it had nothing to do with his newly pronounced love for Ktulu, either. Nope. Nothing at all. Not in any way related. He was just... Meandering through the cool shade of the Grove because it was a beautiful place to be.

Yep.

The stallion snorted a deep-throated chuckle and ducked his head to avoid a low-hanging willow branch, gentle honey-brown eyes watching the limb as he passed, a small smile upturning his lips. How wonderful it was to be at peace again... His heart was light, his mind was clear, and once again he could just breathe and enjoy the beauty of life.

So lost in his own pleasant thoughts, the Merciful was taken by surprise at the sight of another as he stepped through the thick tree-line, stopping almost immediately in his tracks. Startling the stranger was the last thing that he wanted to do... But... Wait. Was she a stranger? Had they met before?

"Um..." His voice was soft, uncertain, eyes wide with curiosity. "Excuse me? Miss?" The mare's long tresses seemed familiar, but he couldn't place a name to her face. She was turned away from him, and Apollo's head lowered in a sign of non-violence as he eyed her with curiosity. "Um... Have you misplaced something?" Because she certainly looked like she was searching for something, scrounging around in the shrubbery...

The stallion's eyes caught sight of the Red Dragon near the mare, and a pang of sadness filled him. Did everyone have a soul-mate, save him? A small breath left his lips.

"Perhaps I could be of assistance...?"

@[Resplendence]

For One More Day, We Try to Save it All

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
!! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-17-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-19-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-19-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-20-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-21-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-22-2014, 06:55 PM