the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Halycon Days [Apollo]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
As Valiance shot off the paint's head jerked back as if to be in surprise. And then, the way his eyes followed her companion as he began the search for the bilberry that she had sent him for.

Then, she finally is given a name for the face which had been part of her haunting nightmares these past couple of years. Apollo - it didn't seem like a daemon name, but the pain still was there. Alas, the thoughts were ripped from her skull as he spoke up again, asking if she had said she was from the Edge. A gentle nod escaped her maw as he took another step closer (much like one who eased their way up to an abuse victim to try and help them). It is only his chuckle that allows her to calm down a little more - to allow the trembling to ease to almost nothing. "Lakota… I don't think so. I mean… I might know of her - just not her name…" she explained before pausing so that she could answer the other portion of his question. "As far as Kaj, he is doing well. He is our King now… I'm sure, if you were close, that he would love to see you sometime," she says, not truly knowing the relationship, even though she vaguely remembered them in good graces when they were all in the Threshold.

As he speaks about herbs and his old profession she cannot help but to allow a weak smile to grace her face at the mention of boring others into a doze. "It was all I could do - and I wouldn't let myself lose more of those close to me, so I tried my hardest to learn everything I could about all of the herbs around us." A short pause before she began to shift forward at the excited feeling surging through the bond from Valiance. "I believe my companion found some of that bilberry. Please do walk with me - you can join me going back to the Edge if you'll help me gather about a dozen of each of the herbs mentioned. We can… can even grab some of that Anise you spoke of," she offered, allowing her one ear to perk up before grasping the basket and starting towards where she thought Valiance was.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-17-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-19-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-19-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-20-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-21-2014, 03:28 PM