the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Halycon Days [Apollo]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And is it Worth the Wait, All this Killing Time?

Apollo is drenched with grove water, his body quaking and heaving and shuddering, and as the panic slowly begins to ebb from his shell-shocked brain and he realizes that he is quite alive and isn't in the process of dying a terrible, damnable death by water, embarrassment begins to flood his system. His eyes go from the Cohosh that he had risked his life to obtain, honey-brown orbs watching as Valiance tenderly plucks up the stems of herbs one by one and deposits them in the odd carrying-device that Resplendence had with her. Slowly, with shame, Apollo's eyes seek out the pretty gold shade of the mare's eyes, but he does not see mocking humor or disdain for his weakness, just a simple stare of concern and understanding.

"Oh..." The Merciful murmurs as Resplendence produces some Chamomile from within the carrying-device, and the stallion stares down at the herbs for a few moments of silence before a small smile forces itself upon his lips. "Thank you, Miss..." He was still very much wet and soaking, and the chill from the water was highly unpleasant, but Resplendence's warm touch, gentle and reassuring, did wonders to calm him. "You're very kind."

Slowly the horned stag lipped at the stems of Chamomile that lay at his hooves, munching on the herbs and letting the taste settle on his tongue almost thoughtfully before lifting his head and regarding Resplendence with an odd look. Distress flooded his features, but only because she was now bothered. Swallowing quickly, Apollo takes the smallest of steps forward, wanting to act and soothe her dejected spirit. Such a pretty, cherubic face shouldn't hold such tumultuous emotions, and Apollo detested that he had caused her spirit to dwindle.

"No, no, no, please Miss Resplendence, don't apologize," he stated quickly, the gentle brown of his eyes seeking out her gold irises, ears swiveling forward in a display of genuine worry and apology, "Please... You weren't to know. It's a rather humiliating affliction that I've been cursed with since colt-hood, I assure you." A warm, reassuring smile spread on the overo's lips. "It's at no fault of your own, and I'm quite fine... A little damp, I'm afraid, so I apologize if I drip all over you and make a general mess of things, but I'm alright."

In an attempt to alleviate some of the tension, Apollo went on, hoping to convey that all was well. "What other herbs and the like could I assist you in finding?"

Are you Strong Enough to Stand, Protecting both Your Heart and Mine?

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
!! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-17-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-19-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-19-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-20-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-21-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-22-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 06-25-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Apollo - 06-29-2014, 11:14 AM
RE: !! Halycon Days [Apollo] - by Resplendence - 07-01-2014, 09:40 PM