the Rift

whether do i wander [open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The Sun God was freshly on her mind with his gift that he had given, expecting nothing in return. She still sorely missed the future she had imagined with Osiris, and though she loved Ktulu's child, she could not help but wonder why the Sun God had not chosen her for a similar honor. Still, he had given her a gift, and she would not question. A breeze blew past her pale face and she smelled the oncoming of Frostfall, a season she eagerly awaited.

Another scent crossed her grey nostrils, and her ears tipped forward curiously. She recalled every inch of the forest in perfect detail, her memory a living encyclopedia of images, words, sights, sounds and touch. With cloven hooves, she picked her way through the forest easily, curious to see whose scent had come her way and just why it was so very foreign.

White and crimson tendrils of mane blew around her back, and she tossed her full tail behind her, getting irritated as it caught between her legs. Ophelia moved out from behind a tree to see a rather established mare of a silver color. Her blue eyes were crystalline, and her horn was rather menacing and rough, a stark contrast to Ophelia's heterochromatic eyes and classical, twisted crown.

Her figure was thin and lithe, and Ophelia was shocked to find that she was actually more muscular and heavy than this foreigner. Even with her warmblood-like heritage, she was normally quite streamlined - at least compared to the rest of Helovia. Phi moved closer, her eyes still youthful, though they held age and wisdom beyond her short years; the young mare had experienced much.

"Hello," she said, her brows furrowed quizzically. "Welcome to Helovia. Are you from Isilme? Or farther away?" she asked.

[OOC: Sorry for the fail Phi post. Welcome to Helovia!]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
whether do i wander [open] - by Scheherazade - 08-23-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: whether do i wander [open] - by Ophelia - 08-23-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: whether do i wander [open] - by Mauja - 08-25-2012, 06:30 AM
RE: whether do i wander [open] - by Scheherazade - 08-27-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: whether do i wander [open] - by Ophelia - 08-27-2012, 10:01 PM
RE: whether do i wander [open] - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 07:09 AM
RE: whether do i wander [open] - by Scheherazade - 09-08-2012, 06:41 PM