the Rift

[OPEN] I have a fallback now.

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
Feel the wind pass through my body, I am one with your soul...

The sense of being watched hit me suddenly like a kick to the gut, and it shook the thin layer of confidence I had just starting construction. I stopped my movement, lips hushing my song as my golden eyes searched the horizon, looking for the source of the prickle on the back of my neck. My wings pushed away from my body on instinct, feeling the wind start to push against my feathers. I tried to tell myself to be brave, but suddenly, the sands of the Dragon's Throat seemed much, much more inviting. Maybe I should just go back...

stop.

I took a deep breath. This would would not make a fool of me anymore. I had a home now, people who cared about me. I couldn't let myself down again, and I did not want to be alone anymore. If I was to truly give this place a chance, I had to venture out of my comfort zone. Living on the run was no life at all, and I couldn't let myself squander this opportunity. Even if everything didn't work out, no one could take the sky from me. I tucked my wings back into my sides.

I pushed northwards, wondering if I would run into the cow-stallion on my way. Maybe he lived in the white-capped mountains in the distance? Snow was always so interesting, and I would enjoy a respite from the warmth. I had not seen snow in a very long time, and this land seemed to sequester its chill some distance ahead. So, after shaking loose the feeling of being watched, I continued forward, having not seen the wolf laying in the grass some distance away.

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
I have a fallback now. - by Serenity - 06-20-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: I have a fallback now. - by Arathea - 06-21-2014, 05:37 AM
RE: I have a fallback now. - by Serenity - 07-08-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: I have a fallback now. - by Arathea - 07-08-2014, 03:23 PM