the Rift

[OPEN] I have a fallback now.

Arathea Posts: 56
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Other :: 11/17 hh :: 12 HP: 56.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Raven
A slight frown formed on the wolf's brow as the horse stopped and seem to hesitate. Maybe it had noticed her scent now too. She moved her ears this and that ways, then slowly lowered her head to rest on her front paws while she peered curiously at the winged horse. She hoped to be hidden against the stone and the grass.

The horse moved again and Thea kept her eyes steady on it, watching its movements and where it went. Then very slowly and carefully, she slipped down from the rock and sneaked after. She moved very silently and maybe the wind would wave the tall grass enough to make it difficult to spot it moving aside as her body passed through. Being down in the grass, she could no longer see the horse but had a rough idea on in which direction it was and she also followed its scent as she carefully placed one paw in front of the other.

Maybe it is the sun after all, playing tricks. Horses usually do not shine like that and maybe its scent is just the imagination using all the other horsey scents in the area. Hm, maybe this one has gone insane after the time of loneliness... Well then, let's play with the sun.

A small smile tugged at the corners of her mouth and she set off into a trot for a few steps before taking a high leap up onto another rock. She would be well within sight now as she stretched her neck to locate the horse properly and see how much she may have frightened the poor thing with her stalking. It was just that the way its fur glittered in the sun, she was not sure if she actually dared approach. But the curiosity had pulled hard in its chain and dragged her along to investigate anyway.

((@[Serenity]))

Messages In This Thread
I have a fallback now. - by Serenity - 06-20-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: I have a fallback now. - by Arathea - 06-21-2014, 05:37 AM
RE: I have a fallback now. - by Serenity - 07-08-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: I have a fallback now. - by Arathea - 07-08-2014, 03:23 PM