the Rift

[PRIVATE] Frost Flowers

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
The travel was calming, the way that the pair moved along in near sync as like a soothing rhythm to the mare who needed some kind of routine to satiate her nerves. Golden orbs search the lands with careful intents - weary of the ice patches which may still be lurking despite the warmer temperatures that dared to attempt to shift the freezing of the Basin's surrounding home.

It was his shifting which caught her attention before her name was uttered. Though, his question caused her to shift a little, allowing her eyes to search for his gaze as she nodded. Then, in order to speak, she allowed her maw to drop the basket into the pile of fluffy snow. "Yes, the Basin lives here. They came not long ago to ask for an alliance. I am not certain whether or not we accepted it though - for they did attempt to invade us before the darkness." a gentle sigh escaped her maw, golden orbs flickering around in an attempt to see something - anything - that was green.

Alas, it was his words again which offered some guidance for her mind to begin to cling to. "I have not heard of it, but it sounds like a good place to start. To be honest, I know very few herbs that reside out here. So, most of this will be gathering that moss, and perhaps some… wormwood I believe it's called. If I can find it I will show you - it's been too long for me to feel comfortable explaining it without seeing it again…" She explained, picking back up the herb basket and sending Valiance forth to begin the search for any mossy substances.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Frost Flowers - by Ruske - 06-20-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Frost Flowers - by Resplendence - 06-22-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: Frost Flowers - by Ruske - 06-22-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Frost Flowers - by Resplendence - 06-30-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Frost Flowers - by Ruske - 07-01-2014, 07:20 PM