the Rift

[PRIVATE] Frost Flowers

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
As they walked, the mare allowed all the information she knew of to slip from her maw. Should he desire to know more, she would explain even more then. He offers a few more statements, some sounding incredulous and others seeming to be straight questions. So, the tiny mare allowed her orbs to look up and attempt to meet his for only a few moments. "Yes. I believe I was their desire to take over everything - and they used members of the Foothills, at the time, to try and force our hand. The new leadership portion I do not know, for I never really knew who was supposed to be their leader…" a pause, as she glances to the ground, moving forward and trying to find anything that looked of substance for them to try later. "A common occurrence? It was around that time. Not only did they invade us, but I believe they invaded the Throat as well during that time. And, not more than a year prior there was an invasion of my old home which had cast me out like meat for the wolves…"

All she could do was sigh and kick the snow around, attempting to find a plant she could stick in the basket she had deposited at her side. And, at the mention of her minuscule knowledge he says that the best course of action would be to gather whatever they could. "That we shall do," she murmurs in response before allowing her eyes to gaze over to where he is as he repeats her herb. "Yes. It helps with digestion and to induce sweating, as well as reducing irritation and mild pain - or at least that's what I was told it could do," she explained, moving closer to him as he looks even closer at something upon a colony of rocks.

Was it moss? A good question indeed. "Maybe? I'd say more than likely. We can gather it anyways and see just what comes of it," she explained before delicately placing the basket next to the colony of rocks and trying to scrape some of it off with her hoof in order to be able to place it in that basket. "Maybe we'll find more" she says, allowing a weak smile to grace her lips as she attempted to concentrate on scraping it away from its home.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Frost Flowers - by Ruske - 06-20-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Frost Flowers - by Resplendence - 06-22-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: Frost Flowers - by Ruske - 06-22-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Frost Flowers - by Resplendence - 06-30-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Frost Flowers - by Ruske - 07-01-2014, 07:20 PM