the Rift

[JUDGED] Spiritus Khayyam (Open Spar)

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier
From the woods stepped not the spitfire youngster I'd been expecting to show up, but the dear lady I recognized easily as Kahlua. Last I had been in the Edge, she was still the Glazier of these lands and was more or less the leading force in building our now decrepit wall. Word had gotten to me through Dragomir that she no longer held the position of a glass crafter, but that of a Queen of these misty, foggy lands. A title that, from what I had seen, suited her well.

She approached, her eyes meeting my own, and in that moment I acted a heroic character badly studied; and being a novice on such a stage, I forgot my part before a pair of lovely blue eyes. My heart beat a little faster as I looked into the depths of them, though I found not the happy-go-lucky mare I had known before, but a creature devoid of true happiness despite the weak smile tugging across her face. For a few embarrassing moments, I could do little more than stare before I remembered myself, the feeling of her nose against my neck saving me from further humiliation.

"Kahlua," I said at last, deep voice gentle as her name passed through my lips and she stepped back, much to my chagrin. When she spoke next, my brows furrowed deeply at hearing such an unordinary tone of voice. My look was one of pure concern, not judgement, for it just seemed too unlike the painted girl to speak in such a manner. I yearned to know what was eating her up, to try and help her and allow our spar to be forgotten, but her words insisted that that was what she wanted to do. My lips pulled into a straight line, on the verge of pressing for information on what ailed her mind, before I relented and breathed a gentle sigh.

"Of course," came my answer on what I hoped to be a soft, reassuring smile, "I would be delighted to. Perhaps you could make the first move, and show me what you do know."

And maybe get some of what I assumed was pent up emotion out.

"bloop"

[ooc - 368 words.
No need to tag ;D
looking for heaven
found a devil in me
Image Credit

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
Spiritus Khayyam (Open Spar) - by Destrier - 06-20-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: Spiritus Khayyam (Open Spar) - by Kahlua - 06-21-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Spiritus Khayyam (Open Spar) - by Destrier - 06-21-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Spiritus Khayyam (Open Spar) - by Kahlua - 06-22-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Spiritus Khayyam (Open Spar) - by Destrier - 07-03-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Spiritus Khayyam (Open Spar) - by Kahlua - 07-18-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Spiritus Khayyam (Open Spar) - by Destrier - 08-06-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: Spiritus Khayyam (Open Spar) - by Kahlua - 08-22-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Spiritus Khayyam (Open Spar) - by Blu - 09-13-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Spiritus Khayyam (Open Spar) - by Sevin - 09-13-2014, 04:08 PM