the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Maps [Phaedra]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

Phaedra
All that glimmers

Her eyes, thought Phaedra with a certain melancholy wonder. The golden girl was filled simultaneously with relief, and annoyance. Phaedra's dazzling appearance was one of the features that was most noteworthy, and one that was both her best offensive and defence against the troubles of this world. Her sooty coat adorned with odd and intriguing spots that lingered only on her shoulders, neck, and around her eyes. Her creamy mane and tail were filled with starlight, as if she had somehow captured the sparkle of the night sky, and wore it as a trinket. And yet all of this - from the sheen of her hooves to the dazzle of her eyes, were lost in the milky blindness that was Rasta's stare. And yet...Phaedra felt almost relieved. She had lost the ability to become invisible when she turned over the crown to Lakota, and the Opulent found that she enjoyed being invisible once again.

At the sound of Rasta's words, Phae's ears flickered. Was that self pity she heard, lacing those words? That was an emotion Phae rarely dabbled in, although she surely could give Rasta a run for her money, when it came to that department. My past? Awful. My only love? Disappeared. My children? They hate me - they've gone. My friends? Well, I haven't bothered to visit them. Where do I come from? Oh no where now - but I used to be somebody not so long ago... Oh yes, and like Rasta, she had done it all to herself. Even so, the Opulent failed to linger on her past mistakes; failed to bother correcting the flaws in herself that were likely the cause.

"You did sugar. Her name's Stella. She's a secretary bird, if you've seen one of those before-"

Realizing that she couldn't know for sure if Rasta had ever seen anything before, Phae coughed with embarrassment, swishing her tail. "You've got rather good hearing for -" a blind mare. Pinning her ears at having talked herself into this corner, Phae swished her tail once again, sighing lightly to herself. "-someone with one ear in the grass." Nice save.

grey @ shine

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
!! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-21-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-21-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-23-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-23-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-28-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-29-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-30-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 07-02-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 07-07-2014, 01:41 AM