the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Maps [Phaedra]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

Phaedra
All that glimmers

Stella, raising a wing gently, reached it out to try and pat Rasta awkwardly on the shoulder. Although the secretary bird was large, with a lengthy wingspan, because she feared getting too close to the mare, she might have ended up brushing her leg instead. Still, it's the thought that counts. The bird trilled softly at the conclusion of Rasta's tale. Why don't you have a marking of me? The bird asked, half jokingly, have serious. Diverting her gaze to where her companion stood in the grass, Phaedra raised a skeptical brow. Because it's tacky. Besides. You aren't going anywhere, are you? Again, half joking, half serious.

Phaedra, not normally one to share her pain with others, also did not like to be out done by them.

"Before...When I lived in the Foothills, there was an Invasion. I was sent to fight, while one of our warriors was allowed to stay at home. I know you can't see sugar, but I'm not exactly built to fight. A few days after I returned, we...er..had it out, you might say. I don't think she liked my suggestion that our leader only let her stay at home, because she was his fuck buddy." Lost in her own thoughts, Phae suddenly realized the harshness of her words. She winced apologetically. "Sorry sugar. So we sparred. I guess she wanted to prove to me that she was more than just...just a toy. But she attacked Stella, who was much younger then. Nearly... For a moment her lip trembled and the words were caught in her throat. She could only see a ball of white feathers, hardly breathing, and an yellow face that wouldn't move. Rage boiled within her breast, and had Circe strolled through the meadow at that moment, Phaedra would likely have attacked her again.

Still, as reality rolled back through her mind, Phaedra regained composure. Stella, sensing her concern, had hopped into the air and glided to land upon Phae's golden wither, burrowing herself under her mane as she had done when she was a chick. "She nearly killed her. If our healer, Apollo hadn't been nearby, I don't think she would have made it." Steeling her resolve against the anger and anguish that still threatened to overtake her, Phae raised her chin. "So yes. I know the feeling. And I won't let anything ever make me feel that way again."

Pausing again, Phae's golden gaze softened considerably, as she looked down at the golden mare. "I am sorry for your loss, sugar. Do you think you'll ever find another? Is it even possible?"

grey @ shine

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
!! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-21-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-21-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-23-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-23-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-28-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-29-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-30-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 07-02-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 07-07-2014, 01:41 AM