the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Maps [Phaedra]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Touch. Light, flitting touches of feathers to flesh ghosted across Rasta's flesh. From her hawk, no. But, it could have been from Stella. The light trill caused Rasta to gently reach out, to press her maw against the feathered creature in a sign of thanks. It was more comforting than the little one could know - to feel the ghosting of wings across her flesh when she could have sworn she had lost such a gift so long ago. Just one touch.

Recall. Recital of previous events which had been regarded enough to resurface at this point in time. She spoke of her past, of residence in the Foothills. Jabs at her blindness, which she simply shrugged off - uncertain of whether this mare was naturally crude or just reliving a bad day. But, it seems the pair would only recall pain.

Shattered. Both the mares were shaken, sorry in many ways. Should things had gone differently the mare before Rasta would have understood the hole that had been torn through her heart. Silence was all she could muster for the moment as the mare stumbled through her words, strength seeming to radiate through her. But Rasta's soul was still shattered.

Apologies. Apathy and wonders of if she would be able to get another. "I went almost three seasons ago. The God of the Earth came, granted me sight for two seasons but took away my voice. Told me to grieve. He said, that once my voice returned, had I spoken to three whom had lost or nearly lost their companion. He said, if I understand what might happen should I be granted another, that I may be able to be gifted with another," she explained, her blind orbs shifting up to where she believed the mare was standing. A break in her voice as she allowed the word's to sink in. "Would you be willing… To possibly explain what you were feeling when you almost lost Stella?" she questioned, staggering a little upon her feet in order to keep herself steady. Even apologies wouldn't be enough.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-21-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-21-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-23-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-23-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-28-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-29-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-30-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 07-02-2014, 12:03 AM