the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Maps [Phaedra]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Hesitation. The harks of the mare flicked and a heavy sigh fell from her lips. Perhaps the mare didn't wish to explain. There was no guilt trick that Rasta would dare to use upon the mare who she doubted had little less than beauty and a healthy companion. For, the feeling of hell surrounding this golden mare was not one she was certain she could explain should she be given the opportunity and had the overwhelming desire to do so. But the hesitation does not last long.

Imagination. As the mare speaks, Rasta allows her mind to slowly form the image. The deep cavern below the inescapable bond. The way that each of her limbs ached and the bridge was broken. That need, that desire. It hurt - it added fuel to the fire that already threatened to pull her under, to burn her. She says she's not sure she'd want another - unsure if she could risk it again. However, her last words were a bit of a comfort.

"It feels like I'm burning alive, drowning in flames. It was my fault I lost him - if I hadn't crossed these borders he would still be here… I just probably wouldn't. It's a hell I placed on myself by mistake - and I was in denial for so long, blaming the hole on the distance we must have had and not the truth. I've finally grieved, but I still blame myself. And this time… if I'm ever given that second chance to not be alone… to have someone who understands - well, let's just say it will be my life before his that will leave this earth…" Rasta explains, knowing that the mare must be judging her for even risking this kind of pain again. But she knew she wasn't risking it - because if her new companion died she would die too. He did not die in vain - she would allow him to rise again in whatever way he wished to. And she would have someone who could understand her without the words ever having to leave her mouth - the pain having to radiate from her limbs. That was what she needed, if she was going to grow stronger.

Her mind paused, as she glanced back over with blank eyes towards the pegasus mare. "Thank you, so much Miss…" A pause as she realizes they never swapped names. "I am Rasta… I cannot thank you enough for being willing to speak like that - if you or Stella need anything, do not hesitate to ask, I will do the best I can to assist… May I know your name?" she finished with, finally steady upon her feet and offering a delicate bow of her head - one of sincerity and respect which few had garnished from her in these lands. If one was willing to show their deepest pains so out in the open she believed that respect was only warranted…

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-21-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-21-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-23-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-23-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-28-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-29-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-30-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 07-02-2014, 12:03 AM