the Rift

[OPEN] death and taxes [Eva]

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

'Eva smart!' Tallis chirped rather loudly when the Queen complimented her. It made the Orange mare's ears lower and she winced before shooting a look at the dragon. He ducked his head sheepishly and took to the air, though it was only for a few moments before he settled himself on a branch overlooking the two mares. His tail dangled below him, the tip of it twitching back in forth in a very cat-like manner.

Evangeline's gaze had followed the dragon to his new perch, but when Kahlua began to speak once more her gaze fell back to her. "What is it?" She asked, her ears tilting forward in a curious manner. She mentioned the same council that Kaj had mentioned once before when she had spoke with him and gave him advice on what had been bothering him shortly after Aurelia's disastrous trip to the falls.

“We want you as an adviser, our Emissary... would you accept our offer... Please?”

"Don't I already advise you and Kaj both?" She was a bit confused about why the king and queen would suddenly want to give her a title for being opinionated and knowledgeable. She had not sought them out for any such thing, everytime they had needed something they had come to her. Perhaps it was their way of acknowledging her for helping them. "Of course." She finally replied, offering the queen a faint smile. "If you would, please allow me to apologize in advance for whatever I may say when you seek my council in the future that may not be what you want to hear." Her ways would not change just because she had won the favor of the king and queen and had been offered an honorary position in the Edge. She would not sugarcoat her words to avoid their ire.

"."

autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower

Messages In This Thread
death and taxes [Eva] - by Kahlua - 06-21-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: death and taxes [Eva] - by Evangeline - 06-22-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: death and taxes [Eva] - by Kahlua - 06-29-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: death and taxes [Eva] - by Evangeline - 06-29-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: death and taxes [Eva] - by Kahlua - 07-01-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: death and taxes [Eva] - by Evangeline - 07-04-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: death and taxes [Eva] - by Kahlua - 07-05-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: death and taxes [Eva] - by Evangeline - 07-15-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: death and taxes [Eva] - by Kahlua - 07-19-2014, 02:49 PM