the Rift

[OPEN] Who are you?

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
The filly turned her eyes back up towards the two older unicorns. Hope flashes in her different colored eyes before vanishing. She watched them both silently an odd feeling rising in her chest as the mare laughs at being her mother. Stormy ears flick back and hold an angle towards her skull her own eyes squinting slightly before opening normal again. She raises her head eyes glued on the mare the colt all but forgotten. When he speaks again the filly turns back to him as he utters her name. 'Is he slow?' She wonders silently as he says he own name. Once again she takes in the pearly sheen of his coat and the short horn upon his forehead as he approaches. She keeps still careful not to twitch as he examined her marking.

When the dagger pokes into her nose she only moves her head anger billowing into her chest like the sticky storm clouds above. Tiny nostrils dilate not in fear but rage, how dare is mare accuse her of demanding anything. She was the one which had asked why she was here, without so much as a name, and had yet to introduce herself. Her ears slide all the way back pinning against her skull, even so she could still plainly hear her nasty words as the horn is removed. 'So, she does know my father, and I'll bet he lives in this Basin place she thinks she is queen of.'

Sharp hued eyes catch the look that passes between the two, causing her eyes to narrow once more. He had smiled, but did that really mean he agreed with this? She wasn't sure. Having no experience with lying she was unable to see what was really going on. Young and dumb can come at a heavy price. Her short fuzzy foal tail swishes in her aggravation, it would seem she has every last ounce of her father's short temper.

Boldly the filly steps towards the grey mare ears still pinned, nostrils flared. "And what would you have me do for your herd?" She waits for an answer her movements stilled a foot from the mare. Her eyes flash, but not with emotion, with lightning the light does nothing to the girl besides draw an ear up. She speaks again, "Where would I find you in the Basin to prove I did as you ask?" The filly is sure her smooth way with words will win her the information she is seeking, but she could be very wrong. Caneo speaks asking of her mother, she flicks her tail towards him bright eyes never leaving the mare. "I do, but she is nothing to me. A meager nurse maid." Suddenly the girl wants to lie, to say Kiara is not her real mother. The stormy cloud girl wants to be a whole unicorn, not a have bred mutt. "My real, unicorn, mother died in childbirth and I dwell with a lowly equine." She spits the last few words her true nature starting to arise. She will be nobodies fool, no ones earned girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Talking" 'Thinking'
Words: 516 @[Caneo] @[Tangere]
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Who are you? - by Zünden - 06-21-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Tangere - 06-21-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Caneo - 06-22-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Zünden - 06-27-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Tangere - 06-29-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Caneo - 06-29-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Zünden - 06-30-2014, 11:12 PM