the Rift

[OPEN] Labyrinths of the Heart

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
Tangere had no clue what time of day it is, all she knows is that she’s been wandering the caverns for quite a while now. It was daylight when she first arrived, but since then she’s gotten mightily distracted trying to pick apart the symbols randomly (but not really randomly) carved into the cave’s scarred walls. She was done studying for the day though, the temperatures in the center of the cave’s roads was getting intolerable. Sweat gathers across her back and shoulders, leaving her silver fur salty and browned – the caves were rather hot once you traveled farther and farther inward, the veins of melted rock keep the cave’s sealed rooms very warm all year round. The only way to avoid the high heat is to find a rare piece of the cave system that does not have lava flowing through its walls. Phrixus begins to breathe with his black beak agape, panting to relieve whatever he could of his rising body temperature.

The painted mare moves toward a familiar place, she knew just how to relieve the pesky itch of drying sweat and the feel of sticky heat across her skin. The bird would enjoy too, she was sure.

Speaking of bird, why was he screaming? Franticly he flaps his wide white wings and grabs haphazardly at her silky, thin mane. She is utterly confused for only a few seconds before a collision wipes away the fog. She snaps her attention to the speckled pegasus that has bumped her, causing her body to roll backward a few steps, luckily her long limbs seem always ready to react and she moves without hindrance to absorb the shock. The bird swoops away after impact; he makes a few circles and finds his place across her withers, watching the winged horse carefully.

“Hey there, I am Rei. And I am terribly lost.”

Tangere’s lips curl in a rather entertained smirk. “Aren’t we all, Rei.” She chuckles lightly and quickly moves on, no need to leave the air lingering with such a phrase (wouldn’t want anyone to think on it too long). “Do you want further in or out?” Her head slants sideways to dish a half-lit hazelnut eye toward the pegasus. “And I’m Tangere…this is Phrixus.” They watch her silently, the unicorn smiles only slightly, enough to not appear cold but not enough to appear false.

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
Labyrinths of the Heart - by Rei - 06-21-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Labyrinths of the Heart - by Tangere - 06-22-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: Labyrinths of the Heart - by Tangere - 06-29-2014, 06:02 PM