the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breathe Me [Destry]

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

I had to get out, to breathe in air that isn't intoxicated by the breath of the mentally disturbed. I had to stay away because I might catch whatever sickness they have. Clearly I'm not immune because Delinne was sick and twisted too. Lucky for me I won't have to deal with her anymore. I haven't seen her since the birth, and nor do I want to see her. I don't give a rats ass about her anymore, I'm quite glad Aurelia burned her. Delinne deserves it.

Over the past few days it hasn't been tears, but frustration and excitement. Every night I would sit in wait for Aurelia in case she came early, but never did she appear. It had only been three days—

Maybe I'm just a little too excited?

Ah well, I'm away from the Falls today, taking a stroll through the Meadow. It's sunny, bright, a perfect day to take a stroll. I walk at a leisurely pace, wings tucked by my sides. I hear a faint voice, hurrying forward. I spot a black figure, but no other living being around her. I raise a brow, walking down to confront her. She has white brindle along her body, horns sprouting from behind her ears that twist and twirl.

She's talking—

To herself.

I roll my eyes, done with this. "Well well well another psycho. Can barely walk two feet without tripping over one of you—" I stop, focusing on her. "What do you have? A daddy complex?" I had heard her say the word father, so I assumed she was talking to her father— either dead or missing from her life. "What are you supposed to be? Daddy's little girl?" I spit, brows narrow.

I really didn't care right now. I need somewhere to put my anger, so on this girl it goes. I lay it down with annoyance in my voice, ears flattened against my skull. I swear to god there are three things I hate in this world.

Psychos—
The Aurora Basin (well, the horses in the Aurora Basin)
And Delinne—

This girl is already a psycho, and I can feel the hatred burning passionately inside. I ruffle my feathers, dual tone eyes narrowed, focused on her eyes of two colors. I feel like I might get sick even standing a few strides from her, breathing the same air she breathes.

"blah blah blah."

ooc: angry des is angry cx
word count: 397

SquirrelyTodd.deviantart.com | TwiWolf.deviantart.com

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
Breathe Me [Destry] - by Rhiannon - 06-22-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Breathe Me [Destry] - by Destry - 06-23-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Breathe Me [Destry] - by Rhiannon - 06-25-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Breathe Me [Destry] - by Destry - 06-27-2014, 11:26 PM