the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breathe Me [Destry]

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
I'm interrupted from my personal monologues and mind-boggling thought processes by one of the most hideous sights to ever cross my path... And that was saying something, considering the amount of times I had strutted into Crowley's cave as a youngster and had caught Talbot cleaning himself. The... Thing, whatever it is, approaches me without warning and spits venemous words in my direction with no preamble from my part, mind you, and for a long time I just stare at it, as though my mind couldn't comprehend just what I was seeing. It could have gone around me. Last I checked, which had been less than two minutes ago, this field was big enough for It to not run into me.

An ear flicks forward, the other tipping back steadily towards the dome of my cranium, and I lift my head higher to regard the clueless imbecile with a sneer. "What the fuck are you supposed to be?" I ask It with a lewd undertone, the harsh gold and frigid silver of my eyes staring icily at the cretin that dared traipse into my path like it fucking owned the place. Did the Thistle Meadow have a sign that read 'Cretin Property' on it? I must have missed it during my moments of being a 'Psycho'. "Could you not decide what you wanted to be when you rolled out of the dung pile this morning?"

It wasn't even that The Thing had wretched, ugly wings... Not completely, anyway. It had been how she had spoken to me, walking up to me and popping my pleasant little bubble with her crazy fucking words, calling me a 'psycho', asking about my 'Daddy'... Fuck. I'd show her 'Daddy', the little harlot, when I pushed her face into the dirt and pulled the wings from her shoulders.

My teeth began to gnash impatiently and I resisted the urge to try and bite onto the fool like a dog, my ears slowly pinning back against my skull. Normally I felt a deep-rooted desire whenever confronted with one of the same sex as I was, but with this thing, well... I felt nothing but repulsion. Disgust. Loathing.

"If anyone's a 'psycho', strumpet, it's you. I don't believe I was doing anything to bother you, and this field is plenty big enough for you to carry on your regular, mutated way. So... Go. Shoo. Scram." Fucking tramp. "Vamoose."

I should have just stayed home.

Messages In This Thread
Breathe Me [Destry] - by Rhiannon - 06-22-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Breathe Me [Destry] - by Destry - 06-23-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Breathe Me [Destry] - by Rhiannon - 06-25-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Breathe Me [Destry] - by Destry - 06-27-2014, 11:26 PM