the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breathe Me [Destry]

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

I look at her, and frown, ears plastered to my skull. "I don't know you tell me. Surely you have to be smart enough to know what the fuck I'm supposed to be." I sneer, looking at her with a burning hatred. So what if I burst her little bubble? Someone needed to do it before she went on some psychotic rampage. And I was lucky enough to be the one to do it. It was her lucky day because today, she was going to get her ass beat.

"Could you shut the fuck up?" I spit at her, brows narrowed and body tense. I clamp my teeth together, ears pinned and tail swishing back and forth as I see her flatten her ears as well. I was ready for her to leap, ready for her to spring at me. I was going to show her how I felt about those who trash talked me, and those who decided to waste our precious air talking to her non existent parent. "Come at me, bitch." I snarl, muscles tensed to the point where they've begun to quake.

Did she just call me a psycho?

Did she just call me a psycho?

I snort, nostrils flaring. My teeth were clamped so tight it was beginning to ache, and my hooves were planted firmly on the ground. She had absolutely no right to call me a psycho! I did not act like one— if anything it was her who was a psycho, talking to her 'daddy'. My Gods she made me sick to my stomach to look at her. I think I might shit all over her in a moment if she doesn't shut up.

She tells me to go. Huh, yeah right. I shake my head. "You must think I'm crazy if you think I'm going to take shit from a bitch like you." I spit back, done taking this little girl's insults. There was no way I was going to be leaving without breaking at least one of her bones. But despite my rage— I cannot waste my strength. I relax myself, preparing just in case she was first to attack. My body no longer is shaking uncontrollably, and my muscles aren't clenched any more.

"blah blah blah."

ooc: des is being a potty mouth :x
word count: 374

SquirrelyTodd.deviantart.com | TwiWolf.deviantart.com

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
Breathe Me [Destry] - by Rhiannon - 06-22-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Breathe Me [Destry] - by Destry - 06-23-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Breathe Me [Destry] - by Rhiannon - 06-25-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Breathe Me [Destry] - by Destry - 06-27-2014, 11:26 PM