the Rift

[JUDGED] Come on (Elsa x Midas)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
take away the pain inflicted on me, the hunger you're letting me feed
Moisture slide between my flanks and slithered like tiny serpents down my chest, slicking the smooth fur back and making ebony glisten in the sunlight. The hot flesh of this body responded beautifully, but my lower limbs burned from the lack of training I’d received in the past few months. I was rusty, no doubt about that. Soon there was the welcoming sounds of someone approaching. The dirt around my feet was finally allowed to settle, crown twisted toward the noise—brows climbing above the dripping sweat that ran between sockets and down the length of my face.

Ivory feathers spread aside, fanning gently against the stagnate air to create a cooling breeze. Their relief was felt almost instantly. Elsa stepped clear of the trees, her body a sweaty sheen, sensually outlining every female muscle that said woman possessed. I grinned like a youthful fool, offering her a small dip of crown when she smiled in my direction and bowed.

Lips began to part, starting to form some apology for being in such rough state. But the apology would never get a chance to form, nor would anything else. This fragile flower wasn’t a soldier, but she muscled up as one. Gaining advantage by my distraction and personal obviousness (who would have thought that this dainty looking woman could possess battle skill?)

Her lengthy frame came flying across the ground, for a split moment I was dumbstruck—half shocked to see Elsa of all people willing to charge, and then caught between masculine fascination of her female frame in action. That lapse of judgment, coupled with a failure to jerk aside was all Elsa needed to gain ground and come ramming toward my collared chest. I whinnied, snorting dust while swinging my head down in an attempt to protect the fragile folds of throat and neck. Wings slammed shut as I made a rapid adjustment and succeeded in only halfway twisting to the left; muscled shoulder caught the full force of her blow. The pain seeped forward as violently as an electric jolt.

She’d captured my attention; I couldn't dodge the pain of her teeth that so easily came through a protective mat of hair that did little to detour or defend. This affliction came as a sharp pinch that spread a hot fire from the point of contact until it pooled down my nape. Sun kissed feathers slipped from my barrel on the left, I pushed that appendage free from its protective cage at full force. Seeking to forcefully bat against her exposed head or various adjacent parts. Hindquarters spun round and my body followed my retreating head as I turned to give Elsa the weight of golden daggers in the form of a half buck that sought out both her forelimbs, with special attention toward the knees or forearms.

OOC:

Word count: 471
Attack: (1/3)

Table by Neo, Art by Dark

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Come on (Elsa x Midas) - by Midas - 06-22-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Come on (Elsa x Midas) - by Elsa - 07-06-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: Come on (Elsa x Midas) - by Midas - 07-08-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Come on (Elsa x Midas) - by Elsa - 07-28-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Come on (Elsa x Midas) - by Midas - 08-01-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Come on (Elsa x Midas) - by Elsa - 08-19-2014, 10:49 AM