the Rift

[OPEN] Captivity at its finest (Cell #1 completed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

The rumbling of thunder, except the thunder was in the ground. Earth spread itself apart and chased toward the cell walls of stone, reading the soil for my tinkering—walls that had been chiseled out by the careful minds of Cashmere and Elsa lay just beyond in the shallow cavern. Large boulders were being kept off toward the right of this mountain, those stones had been carried off by clan mates who pulled them along and by my talent to form living sand from beneath.

Now remained the fine detail work and setting up the door—each restraining bar was coated with gold from the inside out, fashioned with a careful eye. Melting the metal together had been interesting work, the softness of this element had to be hardened and tempered in a way that would offer up strength and durability. After practice, multiple errors and many long days of fiddling around; the final work of art was a breathless creation. It was attractive to look at, far from the crude design that bowled out yon cave.

The slot I made for unlocking the cell was simple in its design, a bar stood high at one end and stretched low toward the other, making an L shape. The low side of this cell could be opened by pulling the top portion of the bar, and closed by doing the reverse. The width between each golden rod was slight, large enough for perhaps an apple to fit through, but certainly too small for even the daintiest of muzzles. On the side that would attach to the wall I planned on fusing the gold into said stone until the two became one thing. Once finished, the door would hang carefully from the ground.

OCC: As soon as Midas gets his metal magic I’ll have him coat the bars with metal to make them stronger. ^^;
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]