the Rift

[JUDGED] Harlots and drunkards [Cirrus, Rosti teaching spar]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav

The sun peeks through the scattering storm clouds, and the rain begins to lessen, letting the rays shine through. What was once blinding bullets is more like a gentle sprinkle to wash away one's tears. I see the Sky Lady's hide begin to change to reflect the beauty, but nothing can erase the blood and the wounds hidden below our pelts. The mud below will begin to thicken as the water slowly evaporates from them, and the warmth of the sun will dry our hides and the blood and mud matted there. We are quite a sight, I'm sure.

My hooves come down through the air, rough edges untamed by the farrier's file. I see Sky Lady struggling to get away, the mud we are both entangled in defies her. She shifts just enough so that my attack hits her right hip, and as she continues to move away, those flints slice through her tender hide, allowing all sorts of nasties like bacteria and mud to enter in. I land with a thud and a groan slips past my lips - my chest aches, and the impact shakes those muscles in ways I don't much appreciate. I glance up, grimacing, and see wearily (is she.. blurry?) that she is moving now around me, toward my right. She's bleeding now from her ear and flank. Shaking my head, I try to clear my vision, but that only makes it worse. It must have been her wing that's caused this, that and that dull thud in the back of my head. It's making my vision go in and out, and while my vision was certainly never 20/20, it's worse now. I take a step forward, testing my movement and balance, and I attempt to get out of her way, but the pain is so much that I gasp and stop. So much for that....

Damaris barks at me, then whines, trying to warn me as the Sky Lady nears me, teeth bared. I try to side step away to my left and manage the step of one leg, then another.. but I'm too slow to do much about her onslaught. A foreleg comes at me, banging against my cannon bone. I grunt in obvious pain. Oh that's gonna be sore. But it's her teeth that really make me nervous, and they are ready to taste my flesh. Those electric blue eyes flash with determination, and I wonder if there's some way I can brace myself. Her teeth latch on to the middle crest of my neck, bruising the flesh and pulling at my mane. When a human pulls on your mane, it's not really a big deal and you can go about your merry way. When a pissed off mare grabs your mane and rips at it with her ivories, that really hurts. I grunt and huff as I try to resist her pulling teeth, and hairs separate by the root.

I reach around to my right, my own stained teeth and reeking breath aimed at, well, whatever they can reach. I see the blur of her throat and send my fury that direction. My nostrils are flared as I try to get my breath settled. The adrenaline rushing through me keeps my pain in check only enough for me to continue this fight. Though I can't reach her with my hind legs, I can still use that end of my body to get this woman off of me. My long leonine tail swings violently toward her body, trying to swat at her like a cat swats at a feather dangling above in the air. I am wounded, I am in pain, and I'm sometimes a little tipsy (or super drunk). But I am goddamn fucking determined. You will not defeat me.

Walk. Talk.

Tag: @[Cirrus]
WC: 630
Attack: [3/3]
OOC: Has vision blurring in and out, and is struggling to move without a lot of pain. When Cirrus comes at him he tries to step to the side, but doesn't get far. She bumps his cannon bone and grabs his neck. He reaches around to the side to grab at whatever he can of her, and tries to hit her with his tail.
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harlots and drunkards [Cirrus, Rosti teaching spar] - by Rostislav - 07-04-2014, 09:42 PM