the Rift

[OPEN] The light in the Dark

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara
quote quote quote

The darkness was the perfect time to hunt, the perfect time to have time to himself. Carefully the panther, after letting his bonded know where he was going or course, slipped away from the Falls. He needed somewhere quiet to hunt. The meadow was perfect. He had seen this place in his beloved bonded's mind so many time. Often it was when she thought of her love Breeze. Either way, it was to this meadow the panther was going to hunt.

However tonight his plans were quickly changed. As he entered, the smell and sounds of a fight hit his senses. Something was not right here. Quickly the panther headed for the sound, but was to late. By the time he arrived, all involved seemed to be gone. It was only his keen sense of smell that told him otherwise. Quickly he called for Kiara through their bond. Something has happened. I am okay, but need you.. He could hear the sobbing from nearby, it sounded like a child. He followed the sound, while reporting what he was hearing to Kiara.

The roan meanwhile looked on, watching her own young as they slept. Another child needed her, and as Earth Medic she could not turn away. Even if it meant leaving her own young safe within the Falls. Quickly she responded, trotting at first until she was far enough away that she though the sound of her hooves would not wake anyone. Then she burst into a gallop, quickly covering the distance between the Falls to her bonded. He was hanging back, watching the child from a slight distance so he did not scare her. The poor dear. I wonder what happened to her mother... Slowly Kiara moved forward, nickering softly to let the little black and white filly know she was there. "It's alright little one, I will not harm you. Are you hungry?" Kiara kept her voice soft as she moved closer. "I know I am not your mother, but I have milk. You are welcome to it. We can wait together until your mother comes back." She honestly did not know what else to do. Especially if the child's mother did not come back...

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
The light in the Dark - by Athenä - 06-23-2014, 06:11 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Kiara - 06-24-2014, 02:49 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Athenä - 06-24-2014, 03:36 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Kiara - 06-25-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Athenä - 06-25-2014, 01:50 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Oxy - 06-28-2014, 10:37 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Kiara - 07-03-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Athenä - 07-03-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Oxy - 07-05-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Kiara - 07-12-2014, 02:07 PM