the Rift

Déjà Vu

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
Isilme distracted his thoughts for a moment, the mare observed, it seemed they had similar experiences with the lands as the mare herself did. She raised a 'brow, curiously questioning the way in which his thoughts trailed off, her sharp, aureate gaze cutting a clear path through the look he gave her. Yes, Mirage wanted to know more - she was addicted to knowledge, the power of thought and knowing all. There was so much in the world to learn about, and she wanted to collect it all, all the histories, all the lore and phenomenon that could ever possibly exist… It was a monumental task indeed, but one that she would continue to work at until her dying day. However, she allowed the digression from his original trail of thoughts, though she deigned to address it again should their paths happen to cross once more in the future.

Amusement glittered behind her eyes as the queen dragon above them ever-patiently accepted and encouraged the little white's attentions, her long, elegant body dipping and whirling as she lazily flew above the equine's easy meander. Lace's rumbling chuckle inspired a chiming laughter to bubble forth from the mare's own chest, though it was soft and harmonic, much like a gentle hum than a boasting, hearty laughter. Dragons, they were something that so many feared without knowing just how wonderful they truly were. Once again, Mirage found herself glad that she could share another moment with a draconically knowledged being - though her mate certainly satisfied that criteria well enough at other times.

"I suppose you could say that." Thoughtfully, the mare's warm voice was toned with the colour of a gentle smile, as she hinted indeed she was looking for something. Everyone was always looking for something, whether they knew it or not, or wanted to admit it or not. Thoughts of the Qian came to the forefront, and she wondered just where this stallion may fit into her future plans, whether he would accept such ideals that she held. At the very least, she would mention them to gauge his reaction, his opinion on them. "My kin call me their WeyrLeader, Lace." She began, her voice taking on a hint of affection as she mentioned those close to her heart; for all of the Qian were close to her heart. "We've no homeland, specifically, though hope to resolve this in the near future." With his history involving Isilme, she wondered if he would pick up just exactly what needed to be done. But her voice had taken on a slightly damper tone - Mirage did not love war, but if they must fight for a home, then they would.

"We strive to protect those who cannot protect themselves, to offer aid where it is needed to our allies, to provide a safe haven for those who require it. We are the Qian." Akaith dipped quite low in her flight then, swirling in the air before them, flourishing her wings gymnastically and letting loose a proud, draconic exclamation of happiness. She too, loved the Qian, and was often found keeping watch upon the members of the currently renegade, group. "Some of us linger in the herdlands of our allies, but many linger with myself. If there is a time when my hooves are not carrying me to a place, I am usually found within the Deep Forest, to the south of here." It was a lot of information, given freely and with hints that he would be welcome to find company in her, and her kin, should he wish it.

"So to answer your query, I am always looking, Lace. Looking for those who share my ideals, those who would be willing to put their bodies forth to protect those who require it, to accept and love the family that is the Qian."
sxc.hu

Messages In This Thread
Déjà Vu - by Lace - 08-24-2012, 12:42 PM
RE: Déjà Vu - by Mirage - 08-24-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Déjà Vu - by Lace - 08-25-2012, 08:15 AM
RE: Déjà Vu - by Mirage - 08-25-2012, 07:53 PM
RE: Déjà Vu - by Lace - 08-26-2012, 08:22 AM
RE: Déjà Vu - by Mirage - 08-27-2012, 11:24 PM
RE: Déjà Vu - by Lace - 08-28-2012, 12:35 AM
RE: Déjà Vu - by Mirage - 08-28-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: Déjà Vu - by Lace - 08-28-2012, 02:07 AM
RE: Déjà Vu - by Mirage - 08-28-2012, 08:11 PM