the Rift

[OPEN] quiet rage and the setting sun

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Neither of us seem to be the speaking sort. But is there really anything wrong with that? I don't think so. My two-toned eyes convey little emotion as I stay still, letting the pair approach me. The fox-like thing comes first - a kitsune, I once heard it called? I have never seen one before, only heard of it. I'm amused to watch it come closer, and I loser my nostril, nares flaring and eyes wide. Is it going to leap at me? No, I don't think so. But it's got this look about it - I wouldn't put it past the little critter to jump me when I'm not paying attention. I narrow my eyes and give it a good look.... then raise my head again, satisfied it will behave.

The filly gets closer and stops behind her foxy friend. I cock my head to the side and observe the pair silently. I wonder what they're doing all alone here in our home. The golden filly and her nearly-matching fox seem both young (well, of course the filly is young). I feel the silence grow, and I wonder if I should say something. But I don't want to say anything. Before my lips finally part out of obligation, she speaks. "This is Natraj." She gestures toward the kitsune. I take it that the fox is a male creature. I will be polite and not investigate further. Then the filly introduces herself as Tandavi. I bob my head in polite greeting. It is my turn to speak now and I feel less reluctant, now that I am not first.

"Andromeda, Sun Physician."

The fewest words possible - I hope she won't think I'm being short with her. I let warmth fill my features and lower my head a little bit. Where do you come from? Where are your parents? What do you do here? Are you lost? Questions fill my mind but I am silent. Though I can be very sociable and friendly, I am not one for words - especially when the sun beats down so harshly on my back.

------
@[Tandavi]
Feel free to tag me ^_^
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
quiet rage and the setting sun - by Tandavi - 06-25-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: quiet rage and the setting sun - by Andromeda - 06-26-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: quiet rage and the setting sun - by Tandavi - 06-29-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: quiet rage and the setting sun - by Andromeda - 06-29-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: quiet rage and the setting sun - by Tandavi - 07-01-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: quiet rage and the setting sun - by Andromeda - 07-02-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: quiet rage and the setting sun - by Tandavi - 07-07-2014, 01:00 AM
RE: quiet rage and the setting sun - by Andromeda - 07-07-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: quiet rage and the setting sun - by Africa - 07-10-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: quiet rage and the setting sun - by Tandavi - 07-11-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: quiet rage and the setting sun - by Andromeda - 07-13-2014, 04:06 PM