the Rift

[OPEN] sherlock and holmes

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

He has noticed that her shapes have not been changing as frequently as they had when she was just hatched. The three particular shapes that she has been gravitating to are that of a large bull elk with threatening horns, a large brown eagle with a white head and tail and sharp talons, and the final is the strangest thing he's ever seen. Vlasi had acquired the shape for only a split second but what he saw was ingrained in his mind as, perhaps, her most threatening form. It was that of a large and muscular dog but unlike any dog he's ever seen this one had three heads all equipped with sharp teeth and bad attitude.

She is neither of this forms at the moment, instead she looks like the thing that Nayati called a platypus. As he walks beside the brook she swims through it, using her flat tail to splash water at the stallion she is bonded with. It amuses her and he thinks that he can almost hear her childish giggling echoing in his mind. He stops intent on grabbing a bite of grass before moving on, but Vlasi is impatient and when he lowers his head she flings water at his face. Vadim jerks his head upward, snorting. He looks at his companion and she ducks under the water and begins to swim upstream. She is not saying anything but he can feel that she is taunting him to try and make him give chase.

The young stallion stares after the form of his retreating companion for a few moments then he steps into the brook and splashes off after her. "I'm gonna catch you." He taunts her and this time he really can hear her laughter and feel her confidence that he won't be able to do what he says. He thinks she is probably right because she's had a head start and in her current form she can move through the water much faster than he can. Still, he trots after her, water splashing in every direction each time his large hooves slam into the water. He thinks that his sister is right when she told him it is beautiful to not be alone anymore.

He feels a change in Vlasi, from teasing to curiosity, intrigue, and awe. Vadim transitions from a trot to a walk and shuffles forward until he is standing beside Vlasi. He stares down at her then looks up and sees what has captured her attention so fully. "Hm." He sighs as he looks at it, wondering what it is and how it got there. Movement beside him makes him look down and he sees that Vlasi is no longer a platypus but the large three headed dog he had seen once before. Pale ears press forward and he steps out of the brook and follows behind his companion to investigate the rotunda.

"."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
Traveling sucked.

I loathed it. I hated it. I abhorred it. Everything about leaving the Basin just struck me in a way that made me want to find the nearest ditch and throw up in it. I had spent a long, long time away from my homeland, away from the comforting chill that resonated deep within my bones, and since returning I've scarcley ventured out of our herd boundaries.

So... Why the fuck was I out here?

I should be back home, squishing things that needed to be squished, hitting on ladies that needed a good romp, training with the big-boys and whipping them into shape. I should be training, hardening myself for battle, for bloodshed, to drink the blood of my foes... Ah, well. Maybe I'll run into some poor schmuck soon who I can kick around for awhile.

My pace is slow, leasurely, lazy almost as one hoof steps boldly in front of the other, but I don't care about impressing anyone around here. There ain't anyone around to impress. Just me, myself, and my awesomness. And the trees. And the little stream-thing, which was bubbling and coursing and kind've annoying, really... "And fuck you." I say to the stream, just because I'm Rhiannon, daughter of Crowley, and I can do whatever the fuck I want.

Unfortunately, and much to my displeasure, I'm soon crossed by another, and I stop short with a furious, indignant snort. Or, well, two others, if you wanted to count the multi-headed dog-thing... But at least the pale beast accompanying the deformed mutt had a horn upon his brow. I guess that was a plus. For a moment I'm quiet, assessing them both, gauging the possibility of a scrap, or perhaps just a lovely little chat between two superior species...

"Howdy," The word drawls from my lips, slowly, boredly, "Come here often?" Not that I'm hitting on him. Stallions don't do it for me. The burning-gold and icy-silver of my dual-toned orbs focus on the dog-thing, and I jerk my head towards its direction. "That thing yours? What's it called?"

@[Vadim]

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                          look right through me

The pair walk in silence toward the rotunda, each of them wondering the same things.What was it? How did it get there? Who built it? Vadim senses that Vlasi is more interested in finding what might be inside of the contraption. She thinks that there might be something for her to play with, or perhaps she would find some creature that she could practice her hunting skills on. Vadim chuckles at the idea and thinks that his companion has no hunting skills as of yet. If he didn't help her sometimes she would starve to death. A low growl rumbles from one of the three heads and he rolls his eyes in response, knowing that he is correct.

It soon becomse apparant that the pair are not alone. They hear the voice that curses nothing and they hear the indignant snort that comes from the mare. Vadim looks at her with a calm expression, ears tilted forward because she looked the type to talk and he was proven correct. He merely nods his head to her greeting and then looks past her toward the rotunda. He wonders if she would grow angry if he were to walk past her to continue his investigation. She speaks again and this time he hears a chorus of growls as Vlasi takes none too kindly to being called a thing by a .... a cow.

The stallion frowns at the mare as he continues to judge her in his mind. He thinks that she is rough and tumble and very likely to pursue him if he decided not to answer her. He also thinks that she is not easily ignored and would become quite loud and obnoxious. So he answers "Vlasi." and shifts his body so he would stay between his companion and the mare as he redirects their course. He hopes that she is content and goes on her way so that he and vlasi can explore the rotunda in peace, but he would also not be surprised if she hung on like a tick.

"Speak."

Credits

Icon by Tay