the Rift

too SEXY for my shirt [outcast]

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
I look over at the golden mare. Twinkletoes. Yes, that's what she will be forevermore. (Unless I like her given name better, but I think that's an unlikely outcome.) This Sheba amuses me though. She smirks just as I do - two ladies having a little fun out of the limelight. Not that I'm a fan of mares, I rather hate them. But I can respect a good game of trickery. She clearly sees through my lies - good for her. She's not impressed with them either. With the implication that she is bored out of her mind by my story and has no interest in me anymore, she tells me that wandering is no good for her.

Oh yes, she has definitely called my bluff. Her eyes are innocent, but there's no doubt in my mind that she's playing with me. She turns to leave, and I watch her, not one part of my body or mind interested in following her. She stops though, and offers me an adventure. Now, I have no interest in someone trying to recruit me to a cause. But an adventure... well, I do like a bit of fun. I chortle as she leaves, and it comes out as a raspy sounding cough. I turn one last time to look at Twinkletoes. Cat got her tongue, I guess, and she seems to have just been watching everything going on. Hmm. Well I'm not going to wait around for her to find her voice again.

I walk away from the retreating form of Sheba, and the boring, uninteresting form of Twinkletoes. Adventure or no, I need to find something to munch on first....

Walk. Talk.
OOC: ARVAKL OUT
I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 06-26-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Sheba - 06-26-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Sheba - 06-27-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Sheba - 07-04-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 06-26-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Aurelia - 06-26-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 06-29-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 07-04-2014, 12:37 PM