the Rift

[DROP] Listen (Light/Fire Drop)

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani

Yet again, I find myself wandering from the Throat and out into the world. This time, I wander back to the caves where everyone hidden from the darkness for months. My mother had not had the time to warn me of the danger that lurked here in Helovia before she died. No, instead she filled my mind with the grand adventures and explorations she had. I am greatful for this, as it helps me keep going without her. I miss her greatly, especially today it seems. I find my thoughts while walking here have been all about my mother and her stories.

I wish Daddy had listened, and that we had come back here after I was born. But from what Momma said, he was scared of her magic. Thought it was witchcraft or something of that sort. I found it amazing. Maybe that is why I still want to be so much like her. I even wish I had two sets of wings like she did.

Anyway, I make my way back down into the caves. Nothing has really changed since I left to go see the God of the Sun, but once i'm down here something draws me to the wall with all the drawings on it. I always wondered what kind of story they tell, if they are like the ones my Momma told me. Anyway, when I arrive there are already many others here. Clearly something was drawing us all here.

I join many others, who have gone to the pool. I, unlike a few decide to look closely. What I see startles me. It's me, all grown up and with now one but two companions. I have all the magic I have ever dreamed of. Momma's power to make superheated wind, my fireballs at my complete control... But I am not alone. Beside me stands the impossible. My parents, both whole, both very much alive. My heart skips several beats as Cera also arrives and stands close, much like Momma and Daddy stand together. Were we together like that? We were a family.... No. No this isn't real. It can't ever be real. Cera is my friend, and besides... I am to young to think of him outside of a friend. I have to much exploring and learning to do. Plus, Momma and Daddy, no matter how much I want them back can never come back. They are dead, they are gone. All I can hope for now is to make them proud. Surely I am. I am alive, so with me is a piece of them... Guess that is how they live on, inside me.

Slowly I back away, my ears flickering back and forth. I wish Cera was here for comfort. He's like a big brother, and yet not a big brother all at the same time. He seems to be the one other than Elsa I am comfortable letting my guard down around. Here, I am alone. Here, I must ignore what I saw and only pray to the God of the Sun that I am granted such things one day. With the help of my Lord, I will be strong and powerful.

"Talking"

Wishlist
:: [Magic: Fire x Wind | Ability to release a wave of fast superheated air that burns body and lungs]
or
:: [Magic: Fire x Light (U) | Able to encase smaller objects longer, or larger objects (like an entire body) for 30 seconds]
if I'm picked, admin surprise me <3
Previous Denials - Followers of the Flame

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Random Event - 06-26-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Zünden - 06-26-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Miykael - 06-26-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Ciceron - 06-26-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Brisa - 06-26-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Resplendence - 06-26-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Sheba - 06-27-2014, 04:09 AM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Ophelia - 06-27-2014, 12:24 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Adelric - 06-27-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Thranduil - 06-27-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Amani - 06-27-2014, 10:22 PM