the Rift

[OPEN] One Eye Sees- The Other Feels

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

Seele the Necromancer
and every demon wants his pound of flesh; but i like to keep some things to himself

The Addict appeared, and apparently he did not have the ability to withhold his rage. I was not pleased, but I did agree with his sentiments. He demands and Seele pulls in closer - not at all allowing his emotions to go towards any spectrum of pleased. "Oxy!" she snaps, jaw clenching and ears pinning. He was doing little to ease the situation at hand.

So, when the tiny healer began to work her healing magic Seele turned her attention to Oxy. "It would be in your best interest to calm the fuck down." Her yellow eyes are narrowing, looking toward his frame with a firey form of contempt. Really, that fire was all me - her father - from not being willing to deal with the impatient schwein. But, Elsa finally starts to talk, telling him not to go to war. She asks that he not hurt himself for her and then attempted a weak laugh. "Oxy, if you take one step away from this situation to go anywhere near the Basin you will know what my new magic feels like - and it will not result in a high," she warned before turning back to Elsa.

There was a gentler tone to her voice, one from her mother and definitely not me. "Elsa, this will take some time and some rehabilitation but we will get you better." There was determination in her voice as she spoke. "Do you know why he wanted to know where his children were?" Information was, after all, one of the most important things in this situation. Should they know what was going on they could better respond to their attack on their family.

Schwein - bastard

credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Seele - 06-30-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Oxy - 07-05-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Kiara - 07-12-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Elsa - 07-17-2014, 05:37 PM