the Rift

[OPEN] Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav

Coming back from the meeting in the Basin, I feel a little less than cheerful. All this "No I don't wanna be your friend" and "You'll regret it" business can be very exhausting on a poor old man like myself. Not that I'm that old. I'm really not. I CAN STILL GIVE YOU A GOOD TIME DAMNIT. I groan - the alcohol is not doing its job as well as it should. Or maybe it's doing it too well. My mind's ability to work properly is definitely compromised, but I can still feel the pain in my wounds from my spar with Elsa. They're getting better, healing into scars, but the bruise on my chest is still very much real, and it hurts to walk.

In the distance, near the border, I see two figures. I pick up an awkward, unbalanced lope, swerving a few times on my way. Damaris runs easily behind me, picking out the straight path in my curvy one. As I approach, I start laughing this awkward, gurgly laugh. I nearly fall over - I'm too drunk to be loping and laughing at the same time. SOBER UP MAN YOU GOT SHIT TO DO. I try to yell at myself but I'm not sure it's going to have much effect. There before me, as I pull up a halt in front of them, are Oxy and some.. thing. Oxy, my frenemy, looks volatile and threatening. Good for him. He could probably kick my ass if it ever came down to it, but I'm not afraid of him. Then next to him is a mare. A very, very strange mare. In fact, she might not be all equine. I stare at her for awhile. She's got peacock feathers on her back, and some mighty strange coloring. All over.

Oxy. I greet him first because I know him. And... Miss. Welcome to the Falls. Is she a new recruit? Is she HIS new recruit? Well that will screw up everything, won't it? Unless we can be friends? Maybe? Come on Oxy, whad'ya say? Damaris sits at my feet, thumping her tail upon the ground as she stares entirely at the strange peacock lady standing there before us. I'm not sure she knows what to make of the hybrid either. That makes two of us...

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Oxy - 06-28-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Rostislav - 06-30-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Oxy - 07-04-2014, 01:29 PM