the Rift

[OPEN] Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Maybe someone should stop hanging around the north part of the lands and get down near the border! I snapped at her, not pleased at all with my daughter. She needed to do more work. She needed to build up her muscles again - be the assassin I had trained her to be. So, with a snort of distaste at my commands she broke into an easy trot. Her legs hips swaying in graceful mannerisms until she arrived nearer the border. And, when she finally got there she allowed her frame to pull out from under the waterfall and into the open.

Hair just barely damp from her manevours around the waterfall, only getting the spray upon her coat as she looks at the drunk, the high one, and this new Pfau. A grimace slides across her maw as I groan in her head about the strangeness of those she calls family.

A short laugh escapes her maw, "Oxy found someone who didn't mind his presence I see?" A smirk replaced the grimace as she flicked her forelock from her eyes and began to take a look over Pfau. "Pfau, what would you like from us? A home? Or are you simply here because Süchtige wants a playtoy?" she questions, tilting her head. There were plenty of jobs that were needed here - like the spies. They were severely lacking and more of them could be trained to be assassins. Yes, that's what we needed. More assassins -then I would be proud.

She does not offer her name, nor do I prod her to offer her name or title. That will wait until she knows what it is they want to do here. After all, I'm not really in the mood for games…

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

Pfau - peacock
Süchtige - addict
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread