the Rift

[OPEN] Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
No one here seems to be interested in giving me an ounce of respect. You know what, fuck all of you. Seele pulls up next to me and I give her an appreciative glance. I haven't seen much of her since.. well.. whenever. It's nice to see her around, even if she's stealing my thunder. Oxy is up to no good, of course, and seems to think it is just good sport being an ass. Though, I do the same to him. He calls me a drunk.. well, at least that's accurate. I want to call him a name back (stoner, also accurate), but I've already greeted him and I don't want to be repetitive.

Oxy's companion - a boggart? - swirls around Damaris and tries to entice her into a game. She falls for it and yips, chasing the boggart around. I smile down at her. At least she enjoys this, and enjoys it much more than I am enjoying it. I turn my attention back to the pair of equines. I thought the new peahen type lady might be a nice addition, but her attitude is less than kind. She completely ignores me, and I glare at her. She claims herself to be a warrior, which would make me her warrior leader. I have no intention of having an asshole as an underling - I already have one of those. Oxy the Stoner. I snarl quietly and speak more.

I am one of the Legatus who lead our troops. Your name? My voice is graveling and grouchy. Of course it's gonna sound like I'm speaking up just to get noticed. And maybe I am. But ignoring me is well.. kinda pisses me off. I want to say something else, but can't decide what that should be. Fuck it.

Walk. Talk.
@[Seele]
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Oxy - 06-28-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Oxy - 07-04-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Rostislav - 07-06-2014, 10:10 PM